The following information will advise you on how we handle private information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect information from you when you fill out our contact form. This information may include your name, email address, company, telephone number and other information.
In addition, we may automatically collect information, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, browsing path and other data. We also utilize technologies on this site to collect usage information, including device identifiers and cross-device tracking, which may include but are not limited to: analytics software, plugins, and pixels. Similarly, we use analytics tools to help us track and analyze usage of our site, using cookies, pixels, plugins and other tracking technologies.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you choose to provide your information, we will only use your personal information for the purpose it was given to us. We will never sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party without your consent.
Where we send your data
Aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information does not specifically identify any individuals.
How long we retain your data
Sonder PR implements and maintains reasonable restrictions on the retention of personal information collected through this Website and generally disposes of such personal information once it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or further processed. However, we may continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and as necessary to comply with applicable law. In addition, we may continue to store anonymous, aggregated or anonymized information for any legitimate business use described in this Privacy Statement.
What rights you have over your data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You may file a complaint with a supervisory authority by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information, including but not limited to:
- We use an SSL certificate
- Restrict login access to our website to employees and our website partner(s)
- Regularly apply platform updates to ensure site security
- Use a Site Application Firewall that’s updated daily to protect our site from malware, ransomware, and viruses that hackers try to push into database websites
However, due to the inherent open nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that communication between you and Sonder PR or information stored on sonderpr.com or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers, and your use of the website demonstrates your assumptions of this risk. We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal information.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We may use your personal information for automated decision making, including email segmentation and message personalization.
Links to other websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to other websites of interests or third-party products or services. these third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Images contained on this website are licensed and therefore we prohibit the downloading, republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the licensed material as a stand-alone file.
Changes to our policy
107 E. 5th St., Suite 204
Des Moines, IA 50309
This policy was last modified on 7/27/2018.